Physically Awakened Lifestyle (PAL) Program
Physically Awakened Lifestyle (PAL) Program Home
PAssessment of Physical Literacy
Key Areas of the PAL Program:
- Accurate reporting of students' physical literacy.
- Measure increases of participation in Physical Education in schools throughout South Africa.
- Talent Identification for each age group and gender.
- Lesson Plans designed to address areas of concern and specific to each grade in a school - no more generic styled lesson plans on the basis of one size fits all.
- Formulate South African Fitness Norms.
- Decrease obesity and have students graduate from school with a good foundation of health and fitness.
The following key attributes will be assessed against international norms:
·Speed and agility.
·Core and balance.
Sign in to add your comment.