Safely back to school
SLF on Safely Reopening Schools
School Leadership Forum
On 11 June 2020 the School Leadership Forum(SLF) hosted a virtual session to allow experts to speak on the topic of how to safely reopen schools during the COVID19 crisis.
SLF has a YouTube channel where you can easily access the video recordings of this session and previous sessions:
For ease of reference, I include the videos below, but you are welcome to watch them directly on YouTube if this limits buffering.
1. Welcome by Magali von Blottnitz:
2. A note from Helene Brand from My School My Village My Planet who sponsors SLF:
3. Dr Nandi Siegfried from the College of Public Health Medicine speaks on understanding the science of COVID 19 and how it can help us keep schools safer:
4. Principal Batandwa Sonamzi of Welwitschia Primary School in Delft, Cape Town speaks on how he and his SMT went about in safely reopening their school:
5. Question and Answer Session
***Please share your comments below if you would like to know more about School Leadership Forum and MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet.
Sign in to add your comment.
- Comorbidities Concession Process: Blog Post on Toolkit Thursday
- School Leadership Forum on Safely reopening Schools
- Comorbidities of Staff and Learners Documentation
- COVID-19 Guidelines by DBE and external Organisations
- How schools practically implement guidelines
- COVID-19 Posters and Videos
Be a contributor by adding information to the library
Learn more here.
Take me back to PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS.
Would you like to know more about PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS and possibly ask to join this private group?
Read more here.