Safely back to school
How to add documents to the library
Contributions are welcome and three folders have been set up in the library to allow for documents to be uploaded.
As you can see from the image on the left, there are folders available for contribution. These folders include three focus areas;
* School Implementation
1. Identify the documents which can be in a Word or PDF format. Ensure that the document has a clear name that others can identify with.
2. Go to the library tab and select the folder you would like the document to appear in.
3. Select Upload a Document and choose the document to be uploaded. The document will appear in an upload box in the library. You can upload multiple documents. Once your document appears in the box select the upload button.
4. Your document will upload and appear for other members of the group to download.
To upload now, go to the library.
Sign in to add your comment.
- Comorbidities Concession Process: Blog Post on Toolkit Thursday
- School Leadership Forum on Safely reopening Schools
- Comorbidities of Staff and Learners Documentation
- COVID-19 Guidelines by DBE and external Organisations
- How schools practically implement guidelines
- COVID-19 Posters and Videos
Be a contributor by adding information to the library
Learn more here.
Take me back to PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS.
Would you like to know more about PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS and possibly ask to join this private group?
Read more here.