Safely back to school
COVID-19 Guidelines from the Department of Education, Department of Health and External Organisations
1. Colleges of Medicine of South Africa Guidelines
CMSA Checklist and protocol
CMSA Guidance for Schools
School Communication Plan
Medical Protocols for managing suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19
2. Department of Basic Education
DBE Corona Virus Orientation Guidelines
DBE Guidelines for schools on maintaining hygiene
DBE Standard Operating Procedure for COVID-19
3. Department of Health
DOH Walk-through Risk Assessment
DOH Worker Risk Assessment
4. World Health Organisation
Key Messages and Actions for Covid-19 Prevention and Control
5. Contributions by the Community
Sign in to add your comment.
- Comorbidities Concession Process: Blog Post on Toolkit Thursday
- School Leadership Forum on Safely reopening Schools
- Comorbidities of Staff and Learners Documentation
- COVID-19 Guidelines by DBE and external Organisations
- How schools practically implement guidelines
- COVID-19 Posters and Videos
Be a contributor by adding information to the library
Learn more here.
Take me back to PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS.
Would you like to know more about PROJECT RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS and possibly ask to join this private group?
Read more here.