R Dickinson: Workshop Notes 12 Jan 2017
Posted by Roger Dickinson on 12 January 2017 5:25 PM CAT
As a debrief exercise, participants were identified 3 keys areas from the morning presentations. These areas are:
1. What's working in the Nanjing Food system?
2. What's Not working in the Nanjing Food system?
3. What was missing from the discussions?
A. What's working in the Nanjing Food system?
1. Planning and Location of of Wet markets
2. Good Food quality and Safety
3. Food pricing
B. What's Not working in the Nanjing Food system?
1. How to govern online food sale
2. Challenge of governing street food vendors
3. Recognise food supply network in old City area
C. What was missing from the discussions?
1. Shifting from problems of Food Insecurity to Food Safety and Health
2. Alternative means of Food Supply and Access
3. Cultural elements of Food security